WorleyParsons Business Services Center ("BSC") is an organization that provides global shared services for WorleyParsons Group ("Group"). BSC is currently expanding as more activities are migrated in from global. The next phase of development will see the migration of some Record to Report ("R2R") processes. In addition, some locations will be migrating in some financial reporting, budgeting and cash management activities. |
Within an evolving and fast paced working environment, this position requires that all service performance level ("SLAs & KPIs") agreed with the clients are being met and achieve high level of customer satisfaction. An experienced Manager is required to support the team deliverables in area of migration & its phases, internal controls, continuous improvements and SLA & KPI reporting.
- Embrace Health, Safety and Environment ("HSE") and promote HSE mindset among team members.
- Demonstrate good leadership in accordance with BSC's people policy within R2R department and work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ensure that all performance targets (tasks) agreed within the SLA &KPIs are being met and applied within daily operations.
- Monitor team members' performance and ensure adherence to clear structured policies and processes for Authorizations, Escalation routes, Compliance and Tasks.
- Ensure the new and existing team members are trained through proper knowledge transfer; sharing of resource, knowledge and experience and best practice thereby ensuring quality is maintained through any staff transition.
- Identify business needs and contribute solutions to business problems.
- Involve in monthly Continuous Improvement ("CI") meeting with team and ensure all improved processes & procedure are adhered and propose any new initiatives to be implemented.
- Monitoring the progress on the monthly activities within the team and document any improvement required on-going basis.
- Report to Management promptly on the status of the operations and ensure prompt escalation to management if necessary.
- Lead operational meeting with team and ensure all required action items agreed with the internal team/ Locations / Auditors within agreed deadline.
- Manage the stakeholder's requirement on the deliverables of services and meet Stakeholder's expectation.
- Ensure all direct reports to attend any queries/requirement/recommendation from internal team/ Location/ Auditors on the operational activities in accordance to SLA &KPIs.
- Delivery against Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- Supervision of staff. This includes coaching the employee, motivate team and build the employee development/succession planning and discipline measures.
- Engage in performance management process by playing an active role in performance objective setting for the team.
- Engage with Internal Auditors/Assurance team to handle queries and spot reviews.
- Contributes towards Performance culture. Lead by example conduct. Optimize own utilization. Positive professional conduct among the team & organization with willingness to learn & adapt to changes.
- Any other duties as required that can generally be expected from management.
Job Specific Knowledge:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a similar capacity.
- Experienced in General ledger month-end processes, statutory reporting and other finance areas.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills with an eye for detail, proactive, committed good team player with effective inter-personal skills.
- Able to perform in dynamic multi-cultural environment with an adaptive attitude.
- Able to work in shift.
Industry Specific Experience:
- Knowledge of consulting projects/processes or engineering project knowledge a plus
Education - Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications Degree in Accounting or professional qualifications e.g. ACCA ,CPA Australia
- 6 Sigma or other equivalent accreditations. (optional)
- Medium/Advance Excel skills but familiarity with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Business Intelligence
- (BI) environments, specifically Oracle and Hyperion a plus.
- Able to confidently engage with internal customers and key stakeholders to ensure the effective delivery of reporting and information requirements.
- To lead, develop and motivate staff members and direct reports towards achieving high level performances and work efficiencies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to manage more than 15 staffs