|Job Ref:||204583180||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Spain||Address:||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:53|
Manning Global's Client is the world's largest telecommunication vendor, serving one third of the world's population in 170 countries. Dedicated to innovation and continuously pushing the boundaries of ICT, they are developing networks, solutions and devices to connect systems, businesses, cities, societies and people around the globe. We are currently recruiting for an Optical Network O&M Engineer to join their business in Spain. |
Position Title: Optical Network O&M Engineer
Position Type: Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: Tamara Mauhar | +34 (0) 911 98 44 20
- Implementation of network routes fiber-based including point-to-point, ring and path diverse routing, service migration, board expansions,but not limited to.
- Create written Integration & Migration documentation (based on project request)
- Identify and recommend hardware based on planning and design analysis.
- Provide technical support to Deployment and Implementation Team.
- Troubleshooting and service test performed on service integration and service migration.
- DWDM advanced knowledge.
- Mandatory Experience on Optical Transmission Network Integration & Service Migration.
- Familiar with U2000.
- Prefered candidates with experience with Giros, Swan, Ocean5.
- Able to work night shifts if needed.
- Consultant must provide a personal laptop, phone and internet connection.
- Proficiency in English (spoken, written).
For more details contact: sales(at)manningglobal com
Quoting reference: MGONE - 7524
Or call Tamara on: +34 (0) 911 98 44 20