|Job Ref:||204585570||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derbyshire||Address:||Post Code:||DE55||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum benefits + flexitime||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:56|
Database Administrator / DBA | Derbyshire | Up to £50k|
Here at Rebel Recruitment we only work with companies we are proud to represent. Companies that treat their people well, have interesting and complex projects, and where people can genuinely develop their skills and careers. Rebel Recruitment are exclusively working with one such client who are on the hunt for a Development DBA who'd be part of a much larger technical team, working within a Agile framework you'd be working with developers, testers and a Scrum Master.
I'm looking for an experienced Database Analyst is well versed on SQL. You'd be responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical SQL server systems. You'd be responsible for the management and sustainment of multiple SQL server implementations, ensuring its operational readiness security, health and performance. The role would be 30% Admin and 70% Development.
The ideal candidate should have the following experience -
• Proven track record of managing SQL Server databases across the business.
• Experience of configuring and maintaining database servers and processes, including looking after the system health and performance, to enable high levels of performance, availability, and security.
• Independently analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end to end, and coach our Customer Support team to develop their skills in this area
• Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
• Assist developers with complex queries and further refine their skills
• Perform scheduled maintenance and support the releases that are completed within the Technology team
• High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
• Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
• Backups, restores and recovery models
• Working with Windows server, including Active Directory
On offer is salary between £35K to £50K, a healthy benefits which includes 32 days holiday
To apply or for more information contact:
yas @ Rebel Recruitment on 01157 18 - 0073
Database Administrator / DBA | Derbyshire | Up to £50k + Bonus
Rebel Recruitment is an equal opportunity employment agency