|Job Ref:||204585274||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Redhill||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£7 - £9/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:56|
Customer Service Representative - Redhill, Surrey|
HuntressGroup are recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to join a global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories.
Working as part of a busy customer service team;, this is a great opportunity to utilise your customer service skills within a friendly and professional call centre environment. You will mainly be taking inbound calls relating to a variety of occupational pension schemes. You may be required to answer queries via email and be asked to provide support to the administration and customer service team.
Comprehensive training programme including a classroom based induction and ongoing training.
* Forward on escalated calls in the correct manner
* Maintain and develop knowledge of pension schemes
* Provide support to the administration team
* Support team members during busy periods
* Work as part of an effective team
* Answer the phones and respond to members queries to set service standards
* Provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members' needs and to promote the Willis Towers Watson brand
* Communicate with members via email
* Make outbound calls when required
* Hit individual (KPI of 50 calls per day) and team targets
* Ensure timely completion of timesheets
* Previous customer service or contact centre experience required
* Pass at C or above for Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent
* Able to work to a high level of accuracy
* Able to work well under pressure and meet targets
* Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication
* Computer literate
* Excellent customer service skills essential
* Enthusiasm, commitment to a role and a positive attitude are a must!
* Experience in either DB or DC pensions administration would be an advantage
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Group acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK