|Job Ref:||204585266||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£30000 - £32500/annum + Pension||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:56|
Data Manager - ERP / FMCG - Sheffield - £32k|
A Data Manager with experience in data integrity is required by our client a large FMCG company in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. A salary of up to £32,500 is available dependent upon experience.
The Data Manager will be responsible for the consolidation and maintenance of Master Data within the ERP systems gathered from various department within the company. You will have regular contact with manufacturing sites across the group and will create standardised templates manage data integrity within agreed SLAs.
The Data Manager will ideally have experience with large amounts of data from within an FMCG environment.
- Experience consolidating and creating Master Data
- Strong data integrity skills
- FMCG data management experience
- Experience working with ERP systems (Infor M3)
Who would suit this role?
This is an excellent career role for an experienced Data Manager or Data Controller with strong data integrity skills to work with a well-established FMCG business in Sheffield area.
To £32,500 basic plus benefits.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Commute: Rotherham / Barnsley / Doncaster
Please send your CV to in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
- Data Manager vacancy based near Sheffield, Yorkshire
- Experience consolidating and creating Master Data essential
- Strong data integrity skills required
- FMCG data management experience ideal
- Experience working with ERP systems (Infor M3) is useful