|Job Ref:||204584942||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£500 - £700/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:56|
Enterprise Architect x3 - Principal Domain|
Rate: Up to £700 Per day
The Principal Domain Architect - Enterprise is a key role to ensure the Department makes the best use of existing technology, makes considered decisions about future technology investments required to transform the Department through technology.
The Principal Domain Architect - Enterprise:
• Has a clear understanding of the current business and technology architecture, creates a definition of the future architecture and provides options and plans for the transformation to that future
• Defines the future architecture through a set of strategies, principles, methods, models and tools
• Articulates the transition from the current to future state, [in consideration of the future needs of the business requirements and user needs], striking a balance between standardisation, customisation, innovation, costs, and risk management
• Works closely with the functional solution architects to ensure that the technology solutions being delivered are aligned with and move the architecture from the current to future state. Delivering the technology strategy
• Works with business transformation designers to take an early view of the potential ask of technology, and understand best application of technology to deliver business change and achieve Departmental objectives
• The Principal Domain Architect - Enterprise must be industry aware and consider emerging technologies that would benefit the Departments business ask.
• Widely visible internally and externally talking about work and technical issues, people seek them out for help and advice - a role model for architecture.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Experience of Technology strategy formulation and its application in a complex multi-supplier business environment against a backdrop of organisational transformation. Including the identification and formulation of strategic action plans and application and technology roadmaps. Demonstrating their alignment to user needs, business value, evidence as to why, how, what, who and when should things be done
• Experience of using architectural principles, methods, models and tools to document and help transform a business. Visualizing and creating high-level models (rigorous information-rich diagrams) that can be used to understand an organisation and be analysed to transform an organisation (people, process and technology)
• Ability to analyse complex technical and organisation issues and formulate innovative, creative, well-reasoned and logical propositions, resolutions and/or responses. Understanding and correlating disconnected documentation and information. Turning this into architectures and models that support technology transformation and change and meet user needs
• Experience in identifying, planning and deploying initiatives to deliver business transformation and value whilst meeting user needs
• Communication and influencing skills with demonstrable ability to manage and leverage relationships across internal and external stakeholders in a highly matrix and rapidly changing environment
• Ability to communicate and market technical concepts, strategies, ideas and plans to a wide range of stakeholder communities and groups at all levels of an organisation; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations, tailored as necessary for the intended audience.
• Experience of influencing strategic direction and building consensus with senior business executives in a large and complex organisations
• Highly developed networking and stakeholder management skills.
• Proven track record of delivering technology for commercial benefit and to leverage strategic business advantage.
• Ability to demonstrate passion, innovation and persistence in driving change within a large organisation
• Experience across the project lifecycle of large-scale solutions in a complex multi-supplier / multi-platform agile environment.
• Experience of driving innovation
• Awareness of appropriate development languages
• Awareness of Agile project methodology
• Monitors industry changes in technologies and best practices to improve standards
• Awareness of Wardley Mapping