|Job Ref:||204584917||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Bonus + Medical + Pension||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:24|
IT Systems Engineer |
£40,000 - £50,000 + 10% Bonus + 34 Holidays + Healthcare + Pension
Are you an IT Manager / Systems Engineer looking to join a global technology company where you will be the go to IT expert in this technically challenging and varied role?
On offer is the opportunity to play an integral part in this company's IT Department, directly liaising with customers and working on the latest state of the art computing systems.
This is a great chance to get recognition and career development based on your hard work and IT expertise.
This company specialize in drivetrain software for a wide range of industries. They are a global company with various offices in the world with their main office in Nottingham. They are at the forefront of Automotive and Aerospace Engineering and count all car companies as customers.
This role would suit a 3rd line support engineer or IT manager looking for an exciting opportunity in a innovative technology company.
- Ensure robustness and security of data and computer systems
- Managing the companies cloud infrastructure across the globe
- Advising the IT Manager on efficient and new ways of managing the IT systems
- Execute projects from planning to implementation
- Previous experience as a 3rd line support engineer or similar
- Knowledge of Windows Server, Cloud technology & Cisco networking
- Knowledge of Virtualization (Vmware etc)
- Understanding of Networking, Security & Communication Systems
- ITIL Qualified advantageous
IT Manager, IT Systems, Systems Engineer, 3rd Line Support, Security Engineer, Infrastructure, Architecture, Cisco, ITIL, Vmware, Active Directory, Cyber, Manager, Senior, Computing, Software, Technology, Support, Nottingham, Leicester, Derby, Stoke-on-trent, Loughborough, Lincoln, Mansfield
If you think you match this criteria or would be interested in finding out more then please click Apply below or contact Hugo Carneiro at Rise Technical