|Job Ref:||204584690||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Crawley||Address:||Post Code:||RH10||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:24|
Leading holiday company currently requires an experienced, ITIL qualified IT Service Delivery Manager to join and lead their Service Desk and Change & Problem Management teams. Though based in Crawley, the position will also require travel to the Kingston-upon-Thames area twice a week.|
Managing three direct reports - two Service Desk Team Leaders and a Change & Problem Manager - the successful IT Service Delivery Manager will be a strong all-rounder; not only adept at setting up, managing and reviewing SLA`s within an ITIL environment, but also taking a hands-on leadership approach where necessary.
In addition, the IT Service Delivery Manager will be accountable for all Service delivery processes, vendor management, stakeholder management and service level management. Specifically, you will be responsible for the following:
- Accountable for Service Desk team and their KPIs. SLAs/PCA/Response times
- Accountable for ITIL Service Management processes.
- Hiring/Performance management of Service Desk Team.
- Handling incident and problem escalation, ensuring that all issues are dealt with and escalated to the appropriate team efficiently.
- Accountable for performance and development of all aspects of IT Service Management. Including, but not limited to the Service Desk, Service Level Management, Asset Management, and Incident/Problem/Change.
- Development of ITIL maturity.
- Building relationships with key internal contacts and third party suppliers to ensure adherence to agreed SLA.
- Facilitate regular team meetings ensuring best practice is followed.
The successful Service Delivery Manager will have the minimum of an ITIL Foundation (preferably Practitioner) and be a first class line manager. The Service Desk teams you`ll be responsible are the breeding ground for the future 2nd/3rd line support engineers within the IT department, so the ability to develop team members is essential. This will include identifying skills gaps and training and managing resources - including the hiring of new team members as required.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience Service Delivery Manager with excellent communication and leadership skills, along with an expert knowledge of ITIL and a customer-first approach to service delivery, to join a leading travel business and enjoy the benefits of working within a fast-paced environment where achievement is rewarded.
In exchange for your valued contribution to service delivery, you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £55,000, plus a pension, private healthcare, life assurance and 25 days holiday.
Keywords: IT Service Delivery Manager, ITIL, SLAs, SDM, ITIL Foundation, ITIL Practitioner, Crawley, Kingston-upon-Thames, West Sussex, Surrey, South East
This is a permanent vacancy