|Job Ref:||204584558||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£63030 - £74045/annum Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:56|
Enterprise Architect |
We are currently recruiting for one of the largest NHS trusts in the UK with a long standing history dating back almost 900 years. My client is a leading provider of healthcare infrastructure design, build and maintenance with a focus of providing innovative efficiency improvements within the trust. The organisation provides an ethical approach with a focus on making a huge difference within the NHS. They combine exceptionally high standards and public sector values with commercial focus, innovative thinking and modern technology to create the best possible patient experience. The technology arm to the business provides a broad range of IT services to the trust covering desktop, email, clinical/administrative systems, network, mobility, telephony and IT training with an aim of making digital healthcare a reality.
The purpose of the Enterprise Architect is to proactively and holistically lead enterprise responses to present and future business need by identifying and analysing business strategy and requirements under the direction of a Chief Enterprise Architect.
The Enterprise Architect will present business and IT leaders with recommendations for projects to achieve target business outcomes that capitalise on relevant business strategies and requirements. The Enterprise Architect will steer policy and decision making toward the evolution of an agreed future state architecture
* Responsible in partnership with the Business Relationship Managers for the definition, design, creation and communion of effective IT Services across the Trust and compatibility with a number of different organisations and environments. To take complete Design Authority over this area of development.
* Responsible for the definition, design and architectural assurance of the delivery of software services for the Trust, in relation to Kings Health Partners, Clinical Advisory Groups, the wider NHS, local authorities and future Trust requirements.
* The post holder will work collaboratively with members of the IT Department and consult with external health care partner organisations to build a view of wider strategic initiatives. They will be aware of developments within the commercial health care sectors both within and outside the UK.
* The post holder will have responsibility for ensuring that IT Service Portfolio is kept in alignment with the stated architectural landscape.
* Educated to Master degree level in an IT, science or engineering discipline or equivalent qualification, or with relevant experience, training and knowledge
* Certification or substantial demonstrable working knowledge of an appropriate enterprise architecture methodology or framework such as TOGAF, Zachman or Agile
* Certification or demonstrable working knowledge of associated frameworks or methodologies (e.g. ITIL, PRINCE2, MSP, UML etc.)
* Experience as an enterprise architect or other senior other architectural discipline
* Exposure to: Microsoft enterprise tools (e.g. SharePoint Dynamics, BizTalk, SQL Server, .NET etc.) and Messaging Services HL7, XML
* Full IT service lifecycle exposure (ITIL)
* Knowledge and understanding of how Finance departments and how Infrastructure works, the successful candidate will need to be able to communicate with varying departments and understand the language used.
This is a fantastic, rewarding opportunity to join an innovative technology services provider making a difference within the NHS. Please forward a copy of your CV or call (Apply online only)