|Job Ref:||204584366||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:25|
Due to rapid growth my client are looking to expand their development team by up to 3 passionate Senior Developers.
Working alongside the R&D team pushing the latest high tech gadgetry, you'll be on the cutting edge of technology working in this fully agile environment.
* Working with OpenStack, Puppet and similar technologies to provide solid infrastructure solutions.
* Working collaboratively developing high end digital platforms for Web, Mobile and android.
* Delivering projects to tight timescales.
* Clear background of professional development / up to date technical knowledge.
* Understanding of Restful interfaces.
* Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a technically team.
* Fluent in development tools such as Jira, Stash, Bamboo etc.
* Degree level (Or equivalent) in relevant technical subject.
* A desire to work on the cutting and often bleeding edge of technology.
My client are offering a unique opportunity to join their technical team at a time of huge growth, Potential for professional growth within this business is massive.
The technologies in use, coupled with the profile of the product make this company a highly exciting prospect for any developer looking to further their career as well as being an excellent addition to your CV.
As well as the opportunity itself my client are offering:
* Competitive Salary Negotiable on relevant skills and experience
* Annual personal training budget
* Company Pension
* Private Healthcare
* Childcare Vouchers
* Life Insurance
* Onsite Parking
* Office facilities (Tea, coffee, snacks etc.)
If you feel you closely match the specification above, and you're keen to be considered for a position, please apply with your up to date CV.
Candidates selected for interview will be contacted within 5 working days.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas