|Job Ref:||204584352||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:56|
Senior C# / .Net Developer|
Salary £35K - £50K (current salary/experience dependant)
A fantastic opportunity to join a successful software company with a product to be proud of are looking for an experienced C# / .Net Developer to join the team who is user centric and passionate about resolving client issues.
Are you someone looking for a new challenge, while further developing your skills in an autonomous team? You will be expected to play a key role in the product development team, constantly improving aspects of the core product architecture for one of our flagship products. This is a senior position, and part of your responsibilities will be pair programming, code reviews, and acting as a mentor for junior members of the team.
If you're someone who has:
* Previously worked on building product-focused software projects with C# and .Net;
* Strong communication skills, ability to articulate problems to the rest of the team;
* Worked with MVC, OOP and MS SQL
* Worked with AngularJS, NHibernate or any other framework technologies.
* Worked with HTML5, CSS and JS
* Worked on complex software design and implementation
* A strong understanding of XP values and principles (even better if you practice)
* A strong understanding of Agile Principles and Values
* Worked on projects using Continuous Integration
* Worked with DVCS (Git or preferably Mercurial)
Based at cool and creative office that is only a very short walk from Manchester Victoria Train Station, flexible working hours, 25 days' holiday + bank holidays, contributory pension, social events and other benefits to keep you engaged and happy at work