|Job Ref:||204584254||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:56|
Automated Tester |
We are currently recruiting for one of the largest NHS trusts in the UK with a long standing history dating back almost 900 years. My client is a leading provider of healthcare infrastructure design, build and maintenance with a focus of providing innovative efficiency improvements within the trust. The organisation provides an ethical approach with a focus on making a huge difference within the NHS. They combine exceptionally high standards and public sector values with commercial focus, innovative thinking and modern technology to create the best possible patient experience. The technology arm to the business provides a broad range of IT services to the trust covering desktop, email, clinical/administrative systems, network, mobility, telephony and IT training with an aim of making digital healthcare a reality.
We are seeking an automated tester to join an established team based in London. The successful candidate will report in to the Product Build and Environments Manager and work with the product teams to analyse the requirements, produce automated coded tests and integrate these coded tests within the continuous automated environment. You will be working on large scale projects supporting a user base of 16,000 users.
* Management of software testing
* Manage software platforms and software upgrades on PaaS environments
* Partake in the management of builds and continuous delivery environments
* Provide technical assurance and oversight on platform activities
* Providing testing consultancy to IT stakeholders and managers
* Communicate (both verbal and written), with all levels of the multidisciplinary hospital team, external partners and with patients in a diplomatic and tactful manner
* Previous experience in a development role with experience in automated testing
* Experience of working in software development teams
* Excellent communication skills with a hard working can do attitude
This is a fantastic, rewarding opportunity to join an innovative technology services provider making a real difference within the NHS. Please forward a copy of your CV or call (Apply online only)