|Job Ref:||204584092||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£45000 - £65000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:25|
Only World Class Sales Engineers need apply........|
You will be working within an international team covering the EMEA region, supporting our Regional Sales Manager, sales staff and customers.
We are looking for somebody to be or become an expert in cybersecurity, email and data protection. You will deliver exciting and informative product demonstrations to potential and current customers, primarily via remote web conferences but also potentially on customer site.
Once in a while, you may be called upon to assist in professional services deployments, technical training, and industry seminars and/or trade shows.
* Collaborate with internal sales professionals as well as channel partners, to help deliver the most successful security platform for each customer
* Take the lead as the customer's technical main point of contact through the entire sales cycle. This may include technical Q&A, proof-of-concept, competitive bake-off scenarios, RFP response and more, with the ultimate goal of maintaining a world class customer experience
* Design complex email and data security solutions and assist in the building of quotations for customer sales presentations
* Share and relay experiences and customer feedback to Product Management, Marketing and Product Development (Engineering) teams to help our tradition of continuous improvement
The outstanding candidate will be:
* Expert level experience in cybersecurity, either secure messaging or data security
* Experience managing or implementing enterprise email solutions such as Exchange or Lotus Domino or savant level knowledge of SMTP
* Strong preference for prior experience in technical sales or sales engineering
* Other helpful experience includes
* Experience administering or deploying Firewall, IPS/IDS, Web Proxy, Sandboxing
* Experience administering or deploying Linux/Unix systems
* Understanding of / or experience with Directory Services including Active Directory, Novell, Sun ONE, et al
* Thorough understanding of various web and network protocols including SMTP, LDAP, HTTP, TCP and more
* Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation and negotiation skills
* To be considered for this role, you must have a high level of fluency in English (Both written and verbal)
* Bachelors in Computer Science preferred, but not required
Package is outstanding with a whole host of corporate benefits. This is a true game changing opportunity within the market place and only the best Sales Engineers professionals need apply