|Job Ref:||204583595||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Devon||Address:||Post Code:||EX13||Salary:||£25000 - £32000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 08:56|
Front End Developer|
My client are looking for a talented Front End Developer to join their small team based in South Devon. This role will provide you with a chance to play a key role in building critical features for a leading web application that reaches hundreds of thousands of users around the world. With a focus on industry best practice combined with a relaxed working environment my client has the perfect opportunity for someone who doesn't want to compromise on either career or quality of life.
* Write efficient, lean, performant code and supporting tests and documentation.
* Contribute to UI discussion, implement new features, take part in QA processes.
* Collaborate with other team members, through paired programming, and peer review.
* Participate in SCRUM & stand-up discussions
* Front end performance from JS & CSS perspective
* Understanding of RESTful API'S
* Unit testing using Mocha or similar test suite
* CSS architecture
* Front end build tools
* Experience of independently working on UI/UX projects
* Command line useage
* Use of and collaboration using git as well as knowledge of branching strategies
* Understanding of vagrant / other virtualised development environments
* PHP/MYSQL a bonus, but not essential