|Job Ref:||204583522||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Grimsby||Address:||Post Code:||DN34||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:49|
Analyst Programmer - Grimsby |
One of my clients a internationally distributed organisation are looking to bring a number of developers on board to assist them in a period on considerable growth within the IT Team.
You will provide software development and support for internal systems including stock management systems and systems that provide automation of terminal operations.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Analysis of business requirements
* Design and document proposed solution to be agreed with IT management and customer
* Development of solution using programming skills identified below.
* Testing of developed software prior to release in production environment
* Implementation and software release including:
* Communication with customer
Essential Skills / Experience
* Visual Studio
* Web forms/(url removed)
* Microsoft SQL Server
* Team Foundation Server
* To apply and for a confidential discussion of the position please send a recent copy of your CV or alternatively contact me directly at the Vivid Resourcing London Office