|Job Ref:||204583451||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Bournemouth||Address:||Post Code:||BH8||Salary:||£24000 - £30000/annum £24,000 to £30,000||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:49|
Business Intelligence Analyst|
Location: Bournemouth Town Centre
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 Depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP
The successful Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for supporting, influencing and challenging business decisions with timely and insightful analyses. The role helps to produce analyses that answer complex business questions with a pragmatic approach, and communicate analysis findings, both strategic and practical, to stakeholders in a clear, concise and influential manner.
Business Intelligence Analyst Summary of main duties and responsibilities:
Market and Data Insight Analysis responsibilities:
• Conducting business health check analyses
• Using data analysis to identify Business Threats or Opportunities
• Using Quantitative Analysis to investigate and uncover data and trends in specific areas
Reporting and Modelling responsibilities:
• Ongoing Financial, Cash Flow and Credit Modelling
• Regular Scenario Analysis
• Preparation of the models used for business planning processes
• Specifying, designing and implementing of reporting suites for business units
• Development of Pricing models for both iSupply Energy and Gilmond Consulting
• Development of ad-hoc investment appraisal models
• Developing Reporting Environments and Tools Provision
• Documenting processes for Cash Flow and Credit Modelling
• Documenting processes for Profit and Loss reporting
• To ensure models are fit for purpose and usable by the business
Business Intelligence Analyst Skills Knowledge & Experience:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the proven ability to engage and influence at all levels of the organisation
• A creative flair along with the passion to introduce new concepts and innovations
• Possess a strong drive to succeed and remain dedicated
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• The ability to create order and structure from scratch where necessary
• Ability to flex between tasks, from large business critical projects to small day to day issues.
• Delivery Focussed against deadlines
• Thrives on creating order and structure where none exists
• A degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics subject, or demonstrable experience in Data Analysis and Modelling
• Strong Excel skills
• Demonstrable analytical skills
• Excellent mathematical skills
• Ability to learn quickly
• Some knowledge of SQL, or reporting tools such as Tableau and Alteryx would be desirable.
Who we are:
iSupply Energy has been operating as an energy supplier in the UK market since 2012. Through a combination of passionate leadership, proud staff and innovative system technology, we have created a fresh approach to how energy is supplied in the UK.
As a result we have gone from strength to strength to achieve sustainable success. More importantly we have created a model which is easily scalable as we continue our rapid expansion.
Put simply our primary objective has been to achieve sustainable profitability whilst never deviating from our core passion. This passion has always been and will always continue to be, to provide our customers with cheaper, simple energy tariffs which don't compromise on quality and which provide a very real way of helping reduce monthly energy bills.
We are proud that we are currently one of the cheapest electricity providers in the market for most regions of the UK and we intend to stay that way. We are now in a period of considerable expansion and require staff that are as passionate about achieving excellence as we are. If you are looking for a career with outstanding potential then please get in contact immediately.
What we offer:
• Salary £24,000 - £30,000 DOE
• Exceptional development and progression opportunities
• Fantastic working environment in offices with sea views in central Bournemouth
• 30 days' holiday (inclusive of 8 bank / public holidays)
• Childcare Vouchers
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Pension Contribution Plan
• Salary Sacrifice Parking option
• Free hot and cold drinks and fruit bowls replenished daily
Apply below today