|Job Ref:||204583179||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dublin||Address:||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:25|
Apex Developer needed|
A leading Irish company is looking to add a flexible and dynamic Application Express consultant to their Oracle team for a 3 month contract with a high possibility for extension beyond this. The core Oracle Apex technical team is very strong as they have taken on 3 people for contracts in the past 12 months, they are now looking to add another Oracle Apex developer to this team. The last candidate had to leave to go home for family reasons so this job will be backfilling the role.
As Oracle Apex is becoming more adopted, this is a good contract to build your skill base and will look great on your CV for securing future contracts.
Role: Oracle APEX Developer
Duration: 3 months daily rate contract
Start date: 19/09/2016
X-Factor: High possibility of extension (another 9 months of work expected)
Skills/Experience: 2 years+ experience delivering solutions, working with:
* Oracle Application Express [Apex] v4
* HTML, CSS
* Oracle E-business suite
Day to Day responsibilities:
* Technical analysis, design, coding, testing, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of various custom applications using Oracle Application Express. This is done to streamline inefficient business practices.
* This job requires working closely with colleagues and other teams to ensure on-time execution of all deliverables.
* Produce documented application processes & support documentation.
* Another part of the job means you will be helping train other users on the functionality and reporting of the application.
* You will be given business requirements and asked to develop them into custom reports on spec.
* Altering/editing default APEX themes and creating new templates for various regions or items/labels
If you are interested in this position please email your CV to me or give me a call to discuss further. If you are successful then you will get a response within 3 working days.
If you are interested in Oracle contract jobs in the future then please connect with me on Linkedin https://(url removed)/in/conormulloy/
Check out my Oracle blog; https://(url removed)/
NOTE: You must be an EU resident or have a valid STAMP 4 for visa to qualify for this role. Given the tight internal business deadline on this project, and the timescales involved in processing work card/permit applications, regrettably we will not be offering work permit sponsorship for this role.
*** Please pass this email onto any friend / colleague who may be interested***
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit (url removed)
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales