|Job Ref:||204583017||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum competitive package||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:25|
Senior Java Developer |
Salary - 55k
Location - Nottingham
This well respected organisation in the heart of Nottingham has an excellent opportunity available for a Senior Java Developer. As their Senior Java Developer you will be joining a team who are market leaders in their industry.
Your role as Senior Java Developer will consist of working on a unique set of custom client projects and enhancing the features of the company's software platform. You will be proficient in delivering complex technical solutions and mentoring other staff in the team.
Core skills include:-
* Java / J2EE (Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, JPA/Hibernate)
* Strong Object Oriented programming skills
* Service Oriented Architectures: ReSTful, SOAP
* Unified Modelling Language (UML)
* Relational Databases (e.g. Oracle)
* Experience developing in any of the industry standard Java Application Servers such as WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss and/or Tomcat
* Extensive hands on experience developing SQL for relational databases such as Oracle or DB2 * Must have working experience in JMS/Message Driven Beans(MDB) and WebSphere MQ.
* Fair knowledge and expertise in any (or all) of the popular Java Frameworks like Apache Commons, JAXB, Log4J, JUnit, Google guava, Spring etc.
* Experience developing webservice applications using JAX-RS, JAX-WS and/or JAX-RPC
* Expertise in Java Persistent API (JPA) using any of the reference implementations like Eclipselink, Hibernate, and/or OpenJPA.
* Exhibits fair knowledge/usage of Java and JEE design patterns
If you have 2 or 3 of the key skills listed I would be very interested in speaking with you still as it is understandable you may not tick every requirement.
As mentioned the business offers excellent career progression for the right candidate alongside attractive benefits. If you are looking for a role with a forward-thinking, progressive organisation, this could be the ideal role for you. Please submit your CV to apply or for further information, please contact me on (Apply online only).