|Job Ref:||204582940||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£500 - £530/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:49|
Project Manager required by our leading financial client in Northampton to help in the delivery of digital projects and programmes, ensuring that deliverables are produced to time, to budget, quality and with the resulting achievement of benefit to the business.|
Agile / Digital / Mobile Security / Financial / Banking
you may be involved in managing a major project or programme, or multiple projects at any one time. The role will require input to and full adherence to the departmental delivery processes and guidelines, strong governance and reporting skills and excellent communication with the project teams, suppliers, and recipients of delivery and project board members.
Accountabilities & Deliverables
* Requirements and scope management
* Planning and control of the project, using the appropriate planning tools and templates to show activities, phases, milestones and dependencies etc.
* Resource management to deliver the plan
* Budgetary management and reporting
* Risk and issue management, with appropriate action planning to mitigate risks and resolve issues
* Adherence to processes, feedback to improve processes
* Adherence to regulatory and data protection requirements, including full consideration of TCF requirements and implications throughout delivery.
* Strong communication with the project team and across projects within the organisation to ensure interdependencies are identified and managed
Core Skills, Knowledge and Attributes
* Strong communication and organisational skills
* Financial Services or banking sector experience.
* Previous experience in the delivery of Digital projects / programmes.
* Stakeholder management
* Risk management
* Resource Management
* Leadership and motivation of teams
* Commercial awareness
* Accreditation in appropriate methodologies (e.g. PRINCE or ITIL)
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation