|Job Ref:||204582923||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucester||Address:||Post Code:||GL1||Salary:||£38000 - £45000/annum health care, pension||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:49|
Position: C# Developer |
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £38,000 PA - £45,000 PA
Benefits: Health care, pension
C# Developer to join one of the fastest growing IT businesses in the UK to develop back-end systems. My client is offering a fantastic working environment as well as a generous training programmed tailored to the needs of the employee.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to;
* Assist the team building latest generation hosted products.
* Build rock-solid scalable solutions across wide technologies.
* Design with consideration to wider system architecture.
* Implement processes and non-functional requirements as part of overall design.
The ideal candidate will possess;
* BSc. Computer Science / related field / equivalent demonstrable experience
* Very strong generic coding skills (OO design, Clean Coding, Testing Techniques)
* Strong C# .NET knowledge
* Experience in delivering software solutions and architectures
* Experience working in an Agile scrum environment.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please contact Iliya Mishtenko on NA.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services. We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively. For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at (url removed)