|Job Ref:||204582867||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stockport||Address:||Post Code:||SK1||Salary:||£18000 - £25000/annum £18,000 - £25,000 DOE||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:49|
Position: Service Management Support Technician|
Location: Stockport, Cheshire
Salary: £18,000 to £25,000 (subject to skills and experience)
Our client is currently recruiting for Technicians to join their busy Service Management Team.
As a Service Management Support Technician you will be trained to provide 1st and 2nd line support for their range of insurance software applications. You will be responsible for investigating and resolving customer incidents, within agreed service levels. The role also involves communicating directly with customers and working closely with other internal departments.
As part of the Service Management team you will be responsible for supporting their customer`s business critical systems. Duties include investigating and resolving customer reported incident by using remote access facilities. You will be dealing with high profile customers and will need to be committed to providing a high level of customer service.
Full training will be given to the successful candidates.
The successful candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills in order to provide a high level of customer service which will include excellent verbal and written communication, in addition to analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- To develop a good understanding of their insurance broking application software
- To be able to diagnose and resolve software and hardware faults
- To provide high levels of customer service to customers, ensuring their incidents are dealt with within Service Level Agreements whilst maintaining regular customer contact
- A-C grades at GCSE, including Mathematics and English or equivalent
- Vocational IT qualifications is desirable
Skills & Experience:
- Proven ability of working within a Customer Service environment
- Helpdesk/Service Desk experience is advantageous
- Insurance industry experience is desirable
- Use of ITIL methodology would be advantageous
- Computer literate with practical experience of operating systems including VMS
Please Note: Due to the nature of their business all successful candidates will be subject to Criminal Records and Credit Reference checks.
This vacancy requires candidates to have the right to work and live in the UK indefinitely without restriction.
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit