|Job Ref:||204582830||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:49|
SAP HANA Architect |
We are looking for a strong SAP HANA Architect to work with a global manufacturing organisation with their implementation of SAP HANA. This is for an initial 6 month contract but will extend beyond that and will be based in the UK. You will be assisting with all aspects of HANA for their global implementation including having the opportunity to work with S4 HANA.
The ideal SAP HANA Architect will have experience in:
* SAP S4 HANA or experience of business suite on HANA
* Technical design and architecture of S4 HANA
* Implementing infrastructure, design, sizing and experience on cloud based HANA solutions
* SAP MM, SD, PP, PS modules in a manufacturing environment
* Experience in systems/ data analysis, interface design, data migration, processing workflow to develop business solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on behalf of a global organisation who are making significant changes across their SAP landscape both from a cloud and on premise perspective. The successful SAP HANA Architect will be required to maintain a strong working relationship with the business so good communication skills will be key to performing this role to a high standard.
Any interested candidates should forward an up to date CV for immediate interview. Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role