|Job Ref:||204582810||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Daventry||Address:||Post Code:||NN11||Salary:||£0 - £25000/annum benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:49|
Are you stuck in a job with no variation? Do you want to show and develop your IT skills across a range of operating systems?|
Our client is looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to work within a helpdesk role and assist with ongoing support issues as well as ongoing project work, which currently includes plans to migrate all sites to Citrix & Office 365.
Our client has a Multi-Site network consisting of upwards of 130 users over 5 geographical locations, and the role also involves support for a secondary group in the companies structure.
As a 2nd Line Support Engineer, the main purpose for you in this exciting role is to ensure that the users experience for accessing their applications meets or exceeds their expectations.
This includes (but is not limited to):
* Assist with resolving IT queries in the business
* Monitor and maintain 90% or above Customer Satisfaction scores
* Resolving software and hardware problems
* Microsoft & ESXi Server Optimisation
* Security Patching and Reporting of ALL operating systems
* Jet Reporting and Administration
* Citrix Xendesktop Administration
* Exchange 2010 Administration
* VmWare 5.5 Administration
* SQL 2012 Administration
* Navision 2016 EnForcement & Quick Reports
* Microsoft 2012 Group Policy
* Mitel Telephony Administration
* Provide Oncall availability as required
* Experience in 2nd Line Support
If you would like a challenge as a 2nd Line Support engineer; one that helps you develop whilst working and if you want to work for a company that is forever growing and moving forward, this could be the role for you