|Job Ref:||204582752||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£65000 - £70000/annum competitive benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:49|
Principle Software Engineer urgently required at renowned technology company to support an innovative new business model in the technology industry. My client specialise in providing full 360 solutions which cover Back End development, Middleware, devops, Front End, UI/UX and creative.|
As Principle Software Engineer you will be leading initiatives from conception through to development. Working in line with the client's requirements on a number of value-add projects managing a large team of developers, you will remain technically hands-on, controlling your own time and designating tasks to your team.
Your duties as Principle Software Engineer will include the following;
- Produce, robust, well designed, and maintainable software solutions in line with departmental standards, industry best practice and customer requirements.
- Document work to agreed standards and procedures.
- Facilitate internal and external customers to analysing requirements for next software/changes to software to produce agreed -requirement specifications
- Support and maintain deployed software
- Mentoring Junior Members of the team
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Strong JEE skills & experience in JE6 or higher
- RESTful webservice development
- IBM WebSphere Application Server
- Commercial experience of relational databases (SQLSever & Oracle).
- Client focused approach to work
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritise workload with attention to detail.
- Configuration management, deployment management and related tools experience
- A vast knowledge of key management and security issues
- Microservices and AWS
- Experience building REST APIs
If you have 2 or 3 of the essential skills listed I would be very interested in speaking with you still as it is understandable you may not tick every requirement.
The business offers excellent career progression for the right candidate alongside attractive benefits. If you are looking for a role with a forward-thinking, progressive organisation, this could be the ideal role for you. Please submit your CV or for further information, please contact me on (Apply online only).