|Job Ref:||204582721||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:25|
Our client, based in Camden Town, is looking for a Systems Analyst with strong ERP experience. |
They are a well-established online business and have been recognised as one of the fastest growing companies in their sector - they are doing some great things and expanding, and are therefore looking for more people to join them on their journey.
As an ERP System Analyst, you will be required to analyse and document on the current system, design improvements, enhancements and scope extensions, and then implement these in conjunction with our client's development team.
This is a fast-paced and dynamic role and will require a Systems Analyst with the following skillset:
- Technical degree is a strong preference
- At least two years experience in a previous Systems Analyst role
- Strong analysis skills with very close attention to detail
- Experience documenting ERP systems - data design, system flows and user interfaces
- Ability to identify existing flaws and how to design / plan improvements
- Proven experience building relationships throughout the business in order to produce requirements for enhance functionality on the ERP systems
- Ability to create user manuals and / or online user documentation
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn and adopt new tools and technologies quickly
This is a fantastic role, within a great social team based in London - it will enable you to become a key player within a rapidly growing eCommerce business.
If this is the challenge for you please apply and attach your latest CV and contact details