|Job Ref:||203971397||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Wetherby||Address:||Post Code:||LS22||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Basic Salary £30,000 - £35,000||Post Date:||28/09/2016 04:29|
Our client is an established and growing software provider based in Wetherby, West Yorkshire. Due to continued growth, they are now recruiting for an experienced 3rd Line Technical Software Support Analyst their existing Software Support team. Our client is continuously investing in new technologies, giving the successful candidate the opportunity to advance their skills, dealing with blue chip organisations.|
3rd Line Technical Software Support Analyst - Summary & Purpose:
Be capable of working in a team but also be capable of working on their own and have proven experience of supporting 3rd party customers with software application issues working with high call volumes.
To contribute towards a helpdesk function to fully satisfy customer needs and fully support the 1st/2nd Frontline members of the Software Support team. This will include ensuring that all contractual SLAs are met and that there is a high level of customer satisfaction in problem solving and fault resolution.
This role will be hands on with the helpdesk function ensuring that the highest level of customer satisfaction is attained within SLAs.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work in a fast moving and growing organisation, with highly talented colleagues and an impressive list of clients.
Our client will provide the challenge, the opportunity to build a broad range of skills, develop leading edge knowledge and work with a diverse range of people.
3rd Line Technical Software Support Analyst - Primary Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• To be part of a Helpdesk function provided to satisfy customer requirements
• To provide customer satisfaction to the agreed business levels.
• To provide customer and partner support within SLAs on a continuous basis.
• To ensure that the highest levels of customer courtesy and proactive responses are being adhered to.
• That both verbal and written customer communications are of the highest standards
• To ensure that accurate records are kept of all customer communications
• To ensure that all contact to the helpdesk is tracked and recorded and responded to within given timeframes
Minimise repeat reoccurrence of queries (internal and external) by ensuring accurate and timely Knowledge Base articles
3rd Line Technical Software Support Analyst - Qualifications & Experience
• Background in helpdesk/customer care essential, specifically within a technology environment
• Demonstrable experience in application software support, Windows based Operating Systems and MS SQL
• You should have a high level of technical capability including database interrogation, Complex SQL scripting, software fault-finding, Interface/Integration Issue Investigation and finding alternative solutions to technical software problems
• Previously worked within VB and .Net software support with a high level of skills in:
o SQL (preferably SQL 2008 R2 or higher)
o MS Operating Systems
• Some .NET development capabilities would be an advantage
• Commercial approach, appreciates the importance of customer retention and ROI
• Must demonstrate a hands on approach and consistent delivery
3rd Line Technical Software Support Analyst - Person Specification
• You should be a team player who integrates easily and communicates positively
• You should be able to identify where support is required and proactively provide it
• You should be committed to providing outstanding customer service (internally & externally)
• You will need to be energetic and self-motivated - thriving in a hands-on environment and require minimum management supervision
• You need to be flexible and adaptable - excited by new ideas and/or technology and, willing to pick up and work with new initiatives no matter how unfamiliar
• We seek people who are ambitious, seek to improve their performance, are interested in training and generally in personal development
• Highly organised - managing workload and delivering
• You should be able to demonstrate initiative and have excellent lateral-thinking and problem solving skills
3rd Line Technical Software Support Analyst offering £30,000 - £35,000 basic salary plus excellent benefits.
All successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of application. Due to the volume of recent applications, if you do not receive a response within this timeframe please assume your application has been unsuccessful for the position 3rd Line Technical Software Support Analyst