|Job Ref:||204585375||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Shropshire||City:||Telford||Address:||Post Code:||TF4||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum 35000||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:59|
Electrical Field Service Engineer|
£35k - £40k
Shropshire - UK Wide Travel
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Electrical Service Engineer to join a growing engineering organisation who are internationally recognised for the design and manufacture of bottling and packaging equipment.
The Field Service Engineer will be servicing and commissioning automation based systems within the steel and automotive industry on a national basis, and occasional but rare abroad travel is necessary. PLC software modification skills are essential and it is most important that you have experience commissioning AC/DC drives, namely DC drives.
Due to continued growth, opportunities have arisen within the field service team for Electrical Field Service Engineers.
In order to succeed as Electrical Service Engineer you'll need the following skills:-
- Time served engineer, ideally to be educated to a HNC/HND standard.
- Previous experience of field based working preferable but not essential.
- Extensive experience of PLC Programming and modifications, with an ability to write own code - in particular Siemens S7, Allen Bradley.
- Proficient in programming in ladder logic or statement list.
- Experience in working with machine systems, packaging equipment, conveyor systems or materials handling systems would be hugely beneficial.
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout the UK & Europe.
- Drives commissioning experience
- Installing and commissioning new machines.
- Machine surveys & overhauling.
- Trouble shooting and fault rectification.
- Installation and commissioning of upgrades.
This is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic engineers to join a growing organisation with fantastic progression opportunities on offer.
The successful candidate will be home based with travel across the UK and RoI.
We are interview now so please apply immediate so that you don't miss out, or call James Stewart for more information on (Apply online only).
This role is based in Shropshire and is commutable from Staffordshire, Birmingham, Worcestershire, Wrexham. This role can also be based from home so location need not be an issue