|Job Ref:||204585346||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£30 - £35/hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:58|
An Urgent Contract opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer has become available with a leading engineering client in Cambridgeshire.|
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to be part of great company, where you will be able to develop and design both new and existing projects.
My client is heavily involved in designing and manufacturing products in the industrial sector. Knowledge of materials handling is essential, the client produces a lot of special purpose machinery, therefore past experiences of screw conveyors and pressure vessels will strengthen your application.
The Mechanical Design Engineer will be required to:
* Review existing products and revise drawings to reflect the latest designs and methods of manufacture.
* Develop new products and look after projects.
* Produce required documentation
* Working familiarity with Solidworks design package and AutoCAD 2D packages.
* Have familiarity with stressing and force calculations and be able to operate FEA packages and interpret results
* Able to write clear concise documentation to accompany the project.
If you are a Mechanical Design Engineer skilled in SolidWorks, and available now or at short notice for this urgent contract, then apply now with your latest CV.
Skills: Mechanical Design, Solidworks, 2D, 3D.
Premier are acting as an employment agency