|Job Ref:||204584628||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||East Midlands||Address:||Salary:||£30000/annum Overtime||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:58|
Mechanical Service Engineer |
£30,000 + Overtime
07:30 - 16:00 Monday -Thursday, 07:30 - 15:00 Friday
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Mechanical Service Engineer to work for a leading industry specialist. The client has over 30 years' experience in servicing and maintaining various presses from 1 tonne up to 100 tonne. They have a wide range of diverse clients within the automotive industry and many other industries.
As a Mechanical Service Engineer your role will be:
• Undertake a range of mechanical breakdowns to help maintain and improve the reliability of various different presses across the UK.
• Performing Re-active maintenance including, pumps, pneumatics, hydraulics, bearing etc.
• Customer facing dealing with a wide range of people.
• Working closely within a team but also independently.
The Ideal Mechanical Service Engineer will:
• Experience working on machine tools
• 80% Mech 20% Elec
• Have an Apprenticeship background or time served.
• The ability to be flexible.
The chosen Mechanical Service Engineer can expect:
• Working for a secure and stable business.
• Endless Overtime Available.
• Pension available,
• Internal training available