|Job Ref:||204584543||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Chelsea||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:58|
Multi-Skilled Engineer |
Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 17:00 plus 1 in 6 call out
To maintain commercial property and industrial property for both public sector and private sector clients.
As a Building Services Engineer you will participate in a day shift to deliver mechanical and electrical services. You will be responsible for the day to day maintenance and repair of building services installations (electrical and mechanical). Further duties of the post include but are not limited to:
• Completion of company documentation in its entirety and in a timely manner.
• The undertaking of call-out duties as requested.
• To be available for overtime and participate in the out of hours rota.
• Identify small works where repairs, improvements and innovations can be delivered.
• Ensuring that all installations allocated are kept in a clean, tidy and serviceable state.
• Professional representation of company technical and ethical standards
• Regular communication with contract administrators and Managers
• Adherence to Company procedures, policies, risk assessments, and method statements
• To work in a safe manner with due regard to the environment and the safety of others
• Comply with legislative requirements relative to the position
• Notify the Site Maintenance Manager of any lapses/breaches in company procedures or control measures