|Job Ref:||204584458||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||East Midlands||Address:||Salary:||£30000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:55|
Service engineer (Midlands based)|
Based from home
Laptop & phone
Company credit card
I am currently working on behalf of a highly successful specialist machine tool company to recruit an electrically biased service engineer with experience of working with Machine Tools. This is a globally respected company in the industry that's truly passionate about it's work. It's an exciting time to join the company with the amount of client contracts and therefore opportunities for high quality engineers growing.
Field based throughout the UK and Ireland.
• Carrying out critical repair or maintenance for clients
• Working on customers sites
• Trouble shoot and fault find any electro/mechanical faults on client's equipment
• Performing electrical maintenance on all machine tools and supporting CNC machine control panels.
• A flexible and committed approach to travelling to customer sites UK wide.
• Experience of electrical maintenance and servicing of machine tools.
• A working knowledge of CNC Machine Tool Control Systems.
• Experience of reading electrical drawings
If you are interested in this role or want further information, please contact Luke Kennedy