|Job Ref:||204584173||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Bicester||Address:||Post Code:||OX26||Salary:||£25000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:58|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of our growing clients within the local area as a Structural Design Engineer. You will have the privilege of working with an industry leading organisation who are a Gold level accredited Investor in People.|
You will need to posses a willingness to learn, drive, enthusiasm, desire and ambition to obtain career progression. Strong communication is paramount to success within this role. If you are reliable and have a keen eye for detail then you will receive excellent training along with future opportunities.
The Role will entail working closely with all business areas to produce CAD designs and drawings for client's installation of products. The duties will include but are not limited too:
• Providing accurate construction designs for consultants to analyse product placement
• Creating site schedules and construction drawings for client interpretation
• Offering constructive engineering solutions
• Discuss technical advise via phone and email
• Supporting and guiding external sales team
• Assist project teams with development of new products
• Interpret client drawing and offer constructive resolutions to issues
• Acquiring data from a variety of sources.
• Offer on site assistance when necessary.
The ideal candidate will have excellent all round IT skills, you will be confident with an independence allowing you to work under your own initiative whilst also following senior instructions. You must have a working knowledge of AutoCad within a Structural, Civil or Architectural Engineering environment. Any previous use of Thermal Modelling software would be beneficial. You will be required to liaise with clients face to face and so having an approachable attitude and presentable appearance will be important. Our client is looking for a degree level qualification or equivalent, in a structural engineering or construction related discipline, coupled with current hands on experience. Recently graduated candidates with good commercial awareness will also be considered.
This is a full time position with an immediate start available for the right candidate