|Job Ref:||204584102||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Thurmaston||Address:||Post Code:||LE4||Salary:||£28000 - £33000/annum Pension||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:58|
A leading Worldwide Manufacturer is recruiting for a Project Engineer at their Site in Thurmaston, working a Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm role and offering a salary of £28,000-£33,000 depending on experience. The Project Engineer will ideally have experience working with a range of control filter systems and design or related experience. The candidate will have mechanical engineering background or equivalent & experience working with AutoCAD 2D&3D.|
I am submitting a shortlist of candidates for interview within the next 48 hours.
If you wish to be put forward for this excellent opportunity, please do so by the apply now button.
This opportunity for a Project Engineer is a great chance to work for a company that:
- Has a 3 billion pound turnover
- Is a global organization
- Has been Established since 1915
- Supply worldwide to numerous manufacturing industries
The Project Engineer will be required to:
• Support the sales team to maximise sales and SVP.
• Assist in selecting correct solutions.
• Assist in preparing quotations for projects.
• Manage projects & co-ordinate projects.
• Secure profitability of projects.
• Collect cost information for non-standard own products.
• Collect Organise and/or assist in site visits. t cost information for sub-contracted items.
• Provide relevant CAD drawings (2D&3D) in the quotation phase and thereafter.
• Conduct detailed site surveys
In return for working a Monday-Friday role the company are offering Project Engineer a competitive salary package of £28,000-£33,000.
If you wish to be put forward for this excellent opportunity, please apply via the job board now