|Job Ref:||204583951||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:58|
A highly regarded firm of consulting engineers has tasked Conrad Consulting with finding an Electrical Design Engineer to join their team.|
Primarily working within the high end residential markets with a strong focus on sustainability our client has secured a name for themselves working for celebrity cliental and nationally renowned home builders.
Candidates should be competent design engineers who are able to demonstrate extensive experience within a variety of building services markets. A good working knowledge of relevant design software is to be expected alongside good understanding of complimentary disciplines such as Mechanical and Public Health Design. There will be opportunity for tenacious candidates to demonstrate their ability to lead projects and liaise with clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for an established Senior Engineer or a strong Intermediate ready to move up.
* To be currently working as either an Intermediate or Senior Design Engineer within a consultancy or contractor environment.
* Completed a relevant building services degree or have industry experience.
* Familiarity and competency with industry recognised software.
* Full valid driving licence.
* Generous salary up to £45,000 - based upon experience.
* Additional benefits package