|Job Ref:||204583603||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£45000 - £65000/annum package||Post Date:||28/09/2016 02:23|
Working for a well established and very well known contractor based in Southampton who operate in mechanical and electrical services, air conditioning, integrated facilities maintenance and manufacturing.|
You will be responsible for managing all costs relating to various M&E projects, from initial calculations to final figures. Reporting to the Managing Surveyor you will be required to track project progress, checking any variations to the contract that may affect costs.
- Procurement from Managing Surveyor.
- Production of interim and final accounts for assigned projects, along with all relevant changes priced to clients requirements.
- Monitor sub-contractor valuations/variations, in accordance with the agreed payment timetable.
- Keep and maintain full documentation to ensure that good business practice is achieved and that the company's contractual and corporate responsibilities are discharged.
- Ensure that all activities are delivered to the agreed time/cost/service specification.
- Assist/control the final account production and negotiations throughout the project to settlement.
In return you will be offered a salary between £45,000 - £60,000 (dependent on experience) along with a very comprehensive package.
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy