|Job Ref:||204583514||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£0.00 - £30000/annum overtime, benefits, expenses||Post Date:||28/09/2016 02:23|
CHP Service Engineer - Biogas|
Salary - £30,000 + Overtime, benefits, expenses, van, call out pay
Location - Glasgow/Scotland
We are currently seeking an electrically bias Service Engineer that has experience working on gas compressors to service and maintain CHP units around Glasgow and surrounding areas. Our client is a leading provider of maintenance services within the biogas sector.
Responsibilities as a CHP Service Engineer will include:
* Servicing and maintaining a range of natural gas CHPs
* Carrying out breakdown service when required
* Carrying out PPM
* Interacting with customers and client professionally to represent the company
* A willingness to take part in any necessary training
The ideal candidate will:
* Be happy to travel to cover breakdowns when needed
* Have a full and clean UK driving licence
* Have CompEx training to work in ATEX zones
* Hold Gas Safe certificates
* Have 17th edition with an electrical bias
* Experience working on similar CHP units
* Have experience working on gas compressors
* Have a background working on CHP units in environments such as landfill, anaerobic digestion plants, upgrading plants,
Our client is offering a great package of around £30,000 with overtime paid, travel allowance, company vehicle and pay when away from home. The role is based in Glasgow but you will be travelling in the surrounding areas.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a current copy of your CV or call Becki Wensley on 023 92 (Apply online only) for more detail.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK