|Job Ref:||204583489||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£32000/annum +Pension +Package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:02|
Electrical Engineer - Static |
£32,000 plus pension & package
We are working with a leading Facilities Management service provider who are looking to recruit an experienced Engineer to join their team based at a high profile corporate site in Slough.
This is an exciting chance to join a global business offering training and career progression opportunities.
- Responsible for the electrical PPM, reactive and proactive works on site
- To carry out other M&E building services maintenance related tasks
- To communicate with the client ensuring any issues on site are dealt with as effectively and efficiently as possible
- To supervise sub-contractors that visit site ensuring permits to work and site inductions are carried out
- 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations, C&G/NVQ Electrical Installation
- An experienced Engineer with a background in PPM building services maintenance with commercial environments
- Experience with UPS, LV Switchgear and Mechanical plant such as chillers is highly beneficial although not essential.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build positive relationships with both colleagues and client representatives
- Ability to use Microsoft Office package
- Must hold a full driving license
- Must live within a commutable distance of Slough
To apply for this exciting Electrical Engineer opportunity please do so through this advert. For further information and a confidential discussion please call Robbie Hindle on (Apply online only).
Electrical / Engineer / Mechanical / Slough / Berkshire