|Job Ref:||204583181||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Basildon||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£18000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 02:23|
Metrology Engineer |
Location: Basildon, Essex
Job type: Permanent, full time
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pm & Friday 7:30am - 2pm
• Measuring and quality control
• Be familiar with advanced capabilities.
• Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
• Be familiar with machine shop practices and be able to read and interpret drawings and CAD models.
• Perform final inspection on production parts.
• Perform first off, visual and dimensional checks of parts.
• Perform measurement and mechanical and visual checks of assemblies
• Perform first off visual, dimensional, and functional checks, of injection mould parts, machined parts, secondary operations, and mechanical sub-assemblies.
• 3D scanner