|Job Ref:||204583094||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Poole||Address:||Post Code:||CW5||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:58|
Working for a well known independent M&E contractor who offer their clients a full design & build package. Specialising within the commercial, domestic and industrial sectors the companies team can design, install and maintain all areas of mechanical and electrical works. |
You will be reporting directly to the directors and will be responsible for driving the management and operational aspects of the projects under your control and being accountable for their profitability and performance. Previous experience within the contractor environment is essential and you will be required to demonstrate the below requirements.
- Support Site Managers.
- Manage finances and produce monthly financial reports.
- Manage the client relationship during delivery, including change and decision making to manage expectations, deliver operational excellence and efficiency.
- Delivering projects to time, cost, quality, and safety and sustainability targets.
- Lead, develop and coach individuals to build high performing teams.
- Record variations, and correct documentation, forwarding weekly with cost breakdowns to the client in a non-contractual manner.
- Ensure production of external and internal variations/invoices in conjunction with the Surveyor so as to maximise the values claimed.
- Check and sign of purchase invoices.
- Purchase/spend analysis to be kept up to date and managed.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £60,000 (dependent on experience) + a competitive package. Along with this there will be clear career progression from day one.
For more details please get in contact.
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy