|Job Ref:||204582870||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Royston||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:56|
Service Engineer |
Based from home with 80% International Travel- Ideally located near to an airport
Working as a Field Service Engineer you will provide global support for an expanding division of an innovative engineering organisation who design and manufacture a range of automated hi-value machinery. Working at various company sites and customers premises the successful Field Support Engineer will be tasked with maintaining a range of complex instrumentation used across the food/manufacturing industries. Your main responsibility will be to drive customer satisfaction in all areas of interaction from initial contact, throughout and after the visit to their premises. A confident and strong communicator is essential for this role, you will be part of a busy service team so you must work well as part of a team.
• Perform set-up, installation, repair and maintenance of equipment in the field.
• Provide customer training and project support as required.
• Document all activities and submit paperwork in a timely manner.
• Assess product performance based on field support data; recommending modifications or improvements where necessary.
• Seeks to provide technical support to customers and other service professionals as required.
• A technical qualification ideally HND or above in electrical/electronic Engineering
• Minimum of 2/3 years` experience directly involved in the troubleshooting and field repair of electrical and electronics systems and equipment.
• International travel and irregular working hours will be required sometimes so flexibility is paramount