|Job Ref:||204582835||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Assembly Process Engineer||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum + 5% Monthly Bonus, Pension and Medi||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:56|
Assembly Process Engineer |
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 5% Monthly Bonus Pension and Medical after completing 3 month probationary period.
Hours of Work: 7.00AM to 3.45PM Monday to Thursday, 07:00Am to 1:00PM Friday
An Assembly Process Engineer is required with knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Assembly Processes, Manufacturing Equipment and ideally some maintenance experience would be advantageous.
Due to continued growth and expansion, a busy automotive manufacturing company are now looking for an experienced Process Engineer to work alongside the engineering department. Part of your responsibility will be to improve existing manufacturing processes to achieve greater levels of quality, efficiency and cost reduction. You will also be expected to support the installation of new equipment into a new facility.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following
* - Lean Manufacturing and best practices to improve all aspects of overall equipment effectiveness.
* - Fault finding, data interpretation and problem solving capability
* - Robot programming
* - Create and manage timing plans
* - Managing cost and time constraints
* - Performing risk assessments
* - Create process operating instructions and all related standard documentation.
* - You may also need to support the maintenance department so a good understanding of manufacturing equipment is essential.
Ideally you will possess the following attributes:
* - Able to work independently and as part of a team.
* - Motivated, and have a logical approach to problem solving.
* - Awareness of H&S requirements associated with working in a factory environment.
* - Capability to train production associates in "first line" maintenance
* - Ideally experience of fabrication and machining, CAD or maintenance procedures.
* - Ideally hold relevant qualification in Mechanical Engineering or BS Engineering Degree
* - Ideally have basic comprehension of robot and PLC programming.
* - Fundamental understanding of electrical and mechanical fault finding.
In return for your knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Assembly Processes and Manufacturing Equipment, you will receive a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
Please note that although this role is predominantly day shift, business, department and Project requirements may require periods of shift work, overtime and possibly some overseas work. Due to the nature of this role, applications will be very high and interviews will be happening as soon as possible so if you are interested in this role then please apply today. For more information or a confidential chat please contact Kelly King on (Apply online only) or email
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency