|Job Ref:||204585228||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:08|
My client, a leading development and infrastructure consultancy are currently seeking an experienced Highways Technician to join their team based in Leicestershire.|
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting engineers in a variety of civil engineering projects as well as supporting the multi-disciplinary Transport and Infrastructure team.
* HNC in Civil Engineering
* Experience of junction and highway link design
You will be a positive, hands-on and a passionate team player and be able to demonstrate your experience, capability and flexibility to meet the demands of the role.
In addition the candidate must:
* Be proficient in CAD
* Be competent in the use of AutoCAD, PDS or Civils 3D
* Be an experienced user of MX or Autodesk Civils 3D
* Have excellent attention to detail
* Office and field/site work experience
As a Highways Technician you will:
* Undertake junction design and highway link design to highway standards
* Undertake 3D design of highway alignments and drainage
* Specify and detail highway materials
* Prepare basic design calculations under supervision
My client believes in rewarding their staff for their commitment with a competitive salary that will match your skills and experience.
If you would like to apply for this career opportunity please send your CV