|Job Ref:||204585171||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tonbridge||Address:||Post Code:||TN9||Salary:||£25 - £29/hour||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:59|
I currently have an exciting opportunity with a Tier 1 Contractor specialising in Civil Engineering and Infrastructure. We are currently looking for a Section Engineer to work on the upgrade of an existing dual carriageway. |
This is a good opportunity for a Section Engineer who is looking for an immediate start with a reputable Main Contractor leading in the Civils Industry.
* Experience in managing your own section of works and site engineers
* Reporting section progress to your Site Agent and completing all necessary QA
* Setting out of highways works including kerbs, drainage, surfacing and concrete structures.
* Experience in using a robotic total station surveying equipment.
* Experience in GPS surveying equipment preferred but not essential.
* Carrying out and recording quality control inspections.
* Checking steel reinforcement.
* Carrying out and presenting dimensional surveys.
* Communicating technical information to trades persons.
* Recording and presenting issues encountered on site.
* Keeping site records including daily diaries.
* Working in accordance with Health, Safety & Environmental legislation and the site HSE plans.
* CSCS competency card
Skills & Experience:
* A Degree, Bachelors, MSc or HND in Civil Engineering
* Knowledge and experience of Highways standards and procedures
* Experience working for a main contractor
* CSCS qualification
* Knowledge and experience of motorways
The successful candidate will not only benefit form working for this excellent contractor but will also benefit from working with Carmichael UK. We pay weekly, offer support with CSCS, PTS and Lucas tests, have a competitive referral scheme and retail discounts on our Hummingbird website.
Please apply now if you are interested