|Job Ref:||204584932||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||York||Address:||Post Code:||YO1||Salary:||£20000 - £24000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:59|
Position: Audio Visual Technical Support Engineer|
Salary/Package: £20,000 - £24,000 + Professional Development
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing a highly respected name in the Audio Visual industry seeking to add to their technical support team.
Our client are one of the most recognisable names in the world of Audio Visual technology and command an impressive international reputation for providing the very latest and greatest of home entertainment solutions.
The role on offer is a Full Time Permanent position working from a static site in York running a technical support desk.
The position operates on a standard Monday-Friday week and the successful applicant will be responsible for taking inbound calls from dealers across the country and talking them through product defects.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Professional knowledge of Audio Visual installation/configuration
* Specific Home Automation and Home Security technology experience
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Understanding of low and high voltage wiring
* Understanding of networking
* IT Competent
This role offers the successful applicant:
* Chance to work for the world's foremost AV technology developer
* Opportunity for extensive career progression
* Develop first-hand knowledge of the premier AV control system
* Work for a stable employer
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Bayliss, Alecto Recruitment. or call (Apply online only) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit