|Job Ref:||204584793||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cannock||Address:||Post Code:||WS11||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:02|
Electrically biased maintenance engineer - 3 Shifts (nights every 6 or 9 weeks)|
* 25 days holiday
* Contributory pension scheme
* Early Friday finish
* Structured training
* Free parking
I think this is an excellent role for an experienced electrically biased maintenance engineer to work on both reactive and preventative maintenance within a major 1st tier automotive manufacturer.
Having recruited for this business for the last two years I have regularly seen:
* Continued reinvestment and the purchase of cutting edge equipment
* Excellent planned training opportunities and career growth
* Increased customer orders ensuring stability and job security.
The recruitment manager at our client said
"Our organisation is a great place to work because, we afford people the opportunity to grow and develop. Helping people to realise their potential and grow through their career"
Day to day responsibilities
* Be tasked with preventative and reactive maintenance to a range of production equipment including Robots, AC/DC drives, 3 Phase equipment, Motors, Conveyor systems and Robots
* Support and Drive PLC fault finding
* Proactively pursue Continuous improvement projects across the plant.
* Innovatively Help to increase the Overall Equipment Efficiency
Required skills and experience
* Be electrically biased
* Have a minimum of 4 years experience in an electrical maintenance role
* Be Apprentice trained OR educated to NVQ Level 3, HNC/ONC
* Have demonstrable experience of AC/DC drive, 3 phase equipment and motors
* Be able to fault find on PLCs
* Have experience of mechanical maintenance on hydraulic and pneumatic system
* Have experience of Robot maintenance
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with an updated copy of your CV