|Job Ref:||204584779||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Berkshire & London||Address:||Salary:||£45000/annum + car allowance + package||Post Date:||28/09/2016 02:22|
Account Manager - Facilities Management - Hard Services|
Location - Berkshire, London & South East
Package - £45k + car allowance + package
My client, a specialist M&E maintenance and Hard Service business are looking for an experienced Account Manager to look after a portfolio of Hard FM contracts across Berkshire, London and the South East.
Managing a team of mobile M&E engineers you will be responsible for the delivery of planned and reactive maintenance and small project works across various corporate and commercial sites.
You will be responsible for the P&L on a number of contracts adding up to a value of circa £2million, so must have experience in managing budgets and be commercially and financially strong.
- Account Manager for a portfolio of Hard FM contracts
- Responsible for the delivery of planned and reactive M&E maintenance across various commercial/corporate contracts
- Sites spread across Berkshire, London and the South East
- Managing a mobile team of M&E maintenance Engineers
- Providing technical advice and guidance to engineering team and clients
- Management and delivery of small/additional projects across all sites
- Identification and development of additional works and service lines
- P&L/budget responsibility for contracts within your remit
- Looking after circa £2milllion worth of work
- Based from office in Berkshire with travel across London & South East
- M&E maintenance/Hard Service Provider
- Hard Services/Technical Background essential
- Must hold formal Mechanical/Electrical/Building Services qualifications
- Previously held an Account or Contract Management position within Facilities Management
- Managed a team of mobile Engineers
- Ideally located in Berkshire and happy to travel to sites
- IOSH/NEBOSH desirable
- Must have experience in managing multisite portfolios
- Happy to travel across London and the South East
- Previously held P&L responsibility for an FM account
- Full UK driving licence
- Management experience in a role delivering planned and reactive M&E maintenance
- Good track record in building a strong working relationship with clients
- Able to engage with the client and bring on additional works or projects
To apply for this position please do so via this advert, or for a confidential discussion please call Adam on (Apply online only).
Account Manager / Contract Manager / Hard FM / Hard Services / Planned / PPM / P&L / FM / Facilities / Facilities Management / multisite / Corporate / Commercial / reactive / projects / Berkshire / London / South East