|Job Ref:||204584756||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£20000 - £250000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:56|
Water Hygiene Engineer - London - salary £25k plus comprehensive Package - Permanent |
I'm currently looking for a Water Hygiene Engineer to join my client on a permanent basis and commit 100% to the growth of the company and be involved in all areas of work activities.
Although the role is based in the South East & London, there may be a need to travel from time to time to meet the needs of additional contracts.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Good understanding and a proven track record of working to ACOP L8.
• Good Knowledge of chemical analysis and sampling, submitting them to lab
• Cleaning and disinfecting of CWST's
• Temperature monitoring
• Shower head cleaning and disinfection
• Understanding of schematic drawings of hot and cold water systems, cold water storage tank inspections
• Carrying out Legionella Risk Assessments as necessary
• Monitoring and recording data in periodic log books.
• Working in confined spaces and working at height,
• Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
• Ability to work to own initiative
• Will be an all-rounder, motivated, flexible, have good attitude and a willingness to travel
Salary: Excellent rates of pay dependent on experience + overtime, van, smart phone & career opportunities
If this role is of interest please contact Marcus Pratt at Roevin Engineering on (Apply online only) or email your CV for a confidential conversation