|Job Ref:||204584750||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum + OTE £50,000 + Van + Benefits||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:56|
Service Engineer - Access Platforms (training given)|
Slough - (candidates must live within 50 miles of the Slough area)
You will cover the Greater London patch covering all counties surrounding London.
£28,000 - £35,000 basic pay depending on experience + Overtime + Pension + Life Cover.
Service Engineer required for growing national access equipment brand offering specific technical training and development combined with progression to management for those who desire it.
The role will be suitable to those from mobile plant machinery backgrounds. Backgrounds that can be considered are, access equipment, forklifts, construction plant, mining plant, Ex-forces plant engineers. It is essential that you have strong diesel engines, hydraulics, electrics and electronics diagnostics equipment experience. Those with industry experience, IPAF training and holder of CAP licences are highly sought after although none are essential as full training towards these can be provided.
You will be equipped with a van, spares and advanced tools and equipment (own hand tools required) and will cover the Greater London area including all counties surrounding London. You will carry out planned servicing on longer contracts and attend breakdowns at all customer locations as required. You will not need to stay away and all travel time except 30 minutes either way is paid.
The company form the London area depot of a national brand with 7 outlets and over 80 technical personnel. They are in an exciting period of expansion and can offer a rewarding career for those looking to take a step for the better!!
The Role in Brief:
* Work on a range of access platforms/scissor lifts covering planned servicing and breakdowns.
* Rectify faults on Diesel engine, hydraulic, mechanical and electrical systems
* Cover the greater London area, working from home and attending the Slough location weekly.
The Person Required:
* Skilled engineer from a mobile diesel engine driven plant machinery background.
* Willing to cover the Greater London area and attend call out as required.
* Live within a 50 mile commute of the general Slough area.
* Hold a full UK driving licence