|Job Ref:||204584699||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£30000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:58|
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer|
4 days on 4 days off, 4 nights on 4 nights off. 06:00 - 18:00 (Day shift), 18:00 - 06:00
20 days holiday + Bank holidays + Pension
Established in the 1870s, my client based in Loughborough is the largest privately owned company that manufactures feed products in the UK. Producing a very impressive 300,000 tonnes a year, they now need to grow the maintenance department to ensure that they can continue to produce the volumes required. As such, they now are looking for an additional mechanical maintenance engineer.
Under new management within the department, changes are underway to ensure the maintenance of the plant is more preventative rather than reactive. All engineers will be put on training courses to improve their skills as the maintenance manager eventually wants a team of multi skilled engineers.
• Speedy response to plant stoppages
• Ensure PPM schedules are maintained
• Effective and detailed handovers to colleagues and manager
• Installation of new equipment
• Attend training courses
• Hands on electrically will be dealing with motors and contactors.
• Hands on mechanically will be dealing with bearings, motors, gear boxes, sprockets and belts.
• Mechanical experience in a manufacturing and/or production environment
• Electrical experience in a manufacturing and/or production environment
In return you can expect to receive ongoing support as well as training and development to ensure you maintain the company's high standards