|Job Ref:||204584680||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Worcester||Address:||Post Code:||WR1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum + Overtime||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:06|
£30,000 - £35,000 + overtime - 25 days holiday + Statutory
Monday - Friday / Days / 7:00-16:00
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Maintenance Engineer to work for a multi-million pound company with a turnover of excess of 100 million. The client produce and package a wide range of fresh food with the most up to date and state of the art machinery. The client provide for all the major supermarkets across the UK. This is a fast passed FMCG environment with the business continuously growing. They're now looking for a number of engineers who would be open to organically growing with the business.
As a Maintenance Engineer your role will:
* Undertake a range of electrical and mechanical duties in PPM and breakdown engineering to improve the reliability of the manufacturing of the
* Be performing 60% Re-active maintenance including pneumatics, motors, belts, bearings and all other electrical and mechanical component failures.
* Be performing 40% PPM including changing worn parts, cleaning machinery and lubrications.
* Work closely with the production team to embed new solutions and systems to increase PPM work.
The Ideal Maintenance Engineer will have:
* Undertake a range of electrical and mechanical breakdowns to help maintain and improve the reliability of the state of the art manufacturing assets.
* Performing Re-active maintenance including motors, pumps, pneumatics, hydraulics, and electrical component failures such as sensors, proximities, single and three phase.
* Work closely with the production team to embed new solutions and system
* PLC fault finding with input and outputs would be a benefit.
The chosen Maintenance Engineer can expect:
* Overtime available (paid at time and a half)
* Pension available
* Internal funded training